When: Sunday, September 17th
Where: Smoky Hill Picnic Area, Cherry Creek State Park
How: Click to register or scan the QR code to the left
Map: See a map of the picnic area and event course routes
*** Don’t forget to bring your running shoes, sunscreen, water bottles, bikes, and bike helmets! ***
Schedule of Events
8:00-8:30 am: Early registration and bike safety check by Adventure Cycling
8:30-10:00 am: Bike safety checks
8:30-9:00 am : Start time for 30 mile ride
9:00-9:30 am : Start time for 20 mile ride
9:30-10:00am: Start time for 10 mile ride
9:30-10:00 am: Start time for 2 and 5 mile rides
11:00am: Start time for 5K run / walk
11:30am: Start time for 1 mile run / walk
12:00pm: Beach dash!
Know Before You Go
- All cyclists must wear a properly fitted, industry-standard, approved bike helmet.
- Slow, stop, and look for traffic at all road and path intersections.
- Follow all traffic signals and signs as if you were driving a car.
- Ride to the right of paths and roads to allow passing from behind and help ensure viability to oncoming traffic.
- Showcase RMSEL character values. We are guests of the park. Be sure to leave no trace.
This event is fast approaching and we need lots of volunteers. Registration, race marshals, and lunch service are just a few of the options. Middle and high school students not participating in the events are welcome to volunteer and log some service hours. Click here to access our school SignUp.com page and volunteer.