Required Financial TransparencyTop of Page
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary
- District Financial Audit
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Financial Data File
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Federal Form 990
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute - N/A
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools Website
- Colorado Department of Education Office of School Finance
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your requests regarding our financial transactions and records.
The Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning is committed to providing a clear view of how tax dollars are spent and how the BOCES operates. While financial information has been available for several years, this website consolidates financial information into one place to provide even greater transparency.
Julie Stelzer, Finance Director
1700 S. Holly St.
Denver, CO 80222