January 19, 2021
Valentine’s Day is approaching, so let’s show the love to our amazing RMSEL teachers and staff! If you would like to make sure they know how much we value their efforts, consider showing your appreciation with a Gift card the week of February 8th. They can be dropped off at school or sent as an egift card to the staff person’s RMSEL email.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee! Whether it’s from Caribou, Crema, Peet’s, or Starbucks, a gift card for coffee or tea is always appreciated. Consider Sojourner’s and Unravel Coffee. Both are within walking distance of RMSEL, so staff can get a bit of sunshine and take a walk to stretch their legs between morning and afternoon sessions. Plus, it’s always nice to support a local community business.
- Eats. Who doesn’t love a gift card to their favorite lunch spot? Staff favorites include Café Rio, Cava, Chipotle, Garbanzo’s, Mad Greens, Mod Pizza, Native Foods, Panera, Park Burger, and Qdoba. Don’t forget about Ester’s! It’s only a couple of blocks away. Staff can take a walk for lunch or pick up something on the way home.
- Restaurants. Looking to give an indulgent treat? Consider Barolo Grill, Cherry Creek Grill, Colore, Flower Child, Fortune Wok to Table, Hillstone, Kobe An, Maggiano’s, Matsuhisa, Parisi, The Fort, True Food, and the always sought after Sushi Den.
- Shopping. You can’t go wrong with a gift card to REI, Sierra Trading Post, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble. Gift cards to feed their love of reading and the outdoors are always sure hits with RMSEL staff. For everyday shopping, Target and Whole Foods are great options.
- Treats!! RMSEL staff members LOVE ice cream. Highpoint Creamery and Sweet Cow are always at the top of the list.